Sunday, 2 October 2011
This is my un-finished digital painting from the photoshop session, last Friday. The first image is the outline, with the second acting as the silhouette. I then started on building up the definition of the character, removing the silhouette and using white lines over the pre-drawn lines. Then toggling back the silhouette, I then started to work on top. I struggled to work on this as I came unprepared, with no sketches on me, so creatively I struggled. This shows as my hybrid heavily resembles a centaur, though at the time it never occurred to me. Though it has helped me, as I know now that this is not the direction I want to head towards and stay clear from.