Tuesday 16 October 2012

Character: Project Intro

For the Character project, I have 'Highschool Superheroes' as my chosen genre. It's a subject that has been covered quite a bit, with the most famous example of the genre being; X-Men with Professor X's school for the "gifted". With this explored genre comes the price of becoming "too" generic or failing to emphasise the 'Superhero' counterpart to the highschool genre.

Negativity aside, I like the genre I have been given and am very interested for this project. I will seek to find an area of the genre not yet taken advantage of, which will inspire my story for these characters. For example; Unlike X-Men I could focus on the school itself as well as it's tier structure, rather than moving away from the setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment